Friday, June 6, 2008

Namyoya Village Scenes




The women carry the babies tied to their backs. We had moms that had babies on their backs working on the construction of the pastor's house. A trusting mom allowed me to try it! It wasn't that hard!



One of the things I am doing is health and hygeine initiatives. This is the Henry the Hand puppet show I did based on handwashing awareness. The kids loved it, especially when I turned the blacklight on their hands with the gel to show them the germs. The village facilitator keeps the puppet and poster for reinforcement.


Here I am drumming the African drum! The kids liked it!


Here is Renata with a potential Prince Charming! (I am not sure if she actually kissed him)

1 comment:

PestProJoe said...

Kiss him! What's the good of fairy tales if you don't believe in them a little?

-joe
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control